“Garnier Color Naturals Black Cream 1 – 24ml and 16gm
For the past 10 years, Color Naturals has given you natural looking, long lasting color. It has given you gorgeous color while leaving you hair soft and silky. Garnier Color Naturals Black Cream is easy to apply, non-drip cream formula enriched with natural olive oil. It nourishes your hair as it colors. Imported from India. ”
Advantages of Coloring Your Hair
- If you have baby fine hair, color can be a blessing in disguise! Any hair color adds a coating to your hair, which actually improves and thickens the texture of your hair. That means you will have more volume!
- Hair color protects your hair from environmental hazards such as pollution, wind, excessive heat from the sun, and cold temperatures in the winter.
- You can express and show off your personality by trying different colors. (self expression – Katy Perry, rebellion – Lady Gaga.)
- Gray hair doesn’t have to show your age! Coloring your hair helps turn back time in so many ways! Its one of the fastest ways to anti aging that’s known! Hair color can make you look younger by helping you hide and get rid of unwanted gray hair!
Sometimes gray hair is resistant to color so it’s good to use professional brands that advertise ‘for gray hair’.
- Coloring your hair doesn’t cost that much if you use professional colors and ‘mix your own colors’ at home. Professional colors (purchased at Beauty Supply Stores) are much more dependable and cheaper than boxed colors! Find out more about home hair color.
- You can buy hair color in just about every shade of the rainbow, in every country and on every continent, at any moment.
- If you have brown hair but want to try blonde hair, opt for blonde highlights first. If you like the way they look, then you might consider coloring your hair blonde for a change! Plus you’ll find out if blondes really do have more fun!
- If you’re stuck in a hair rut, add highlights, and/or lowlights to contrast and compliment your natural hair color or try a semi permanent hair color for short term benefits.