Ring Guard – 20g
Each and every day of our lives, we face risks to our health no matter how hard we try to avoid them. Bacteria and fungi are all over ranging from the air we breathe, people we shake hands with or form any physical contact with, some foods that we may consume and even the places we live or work in. The worst thing about it is that these organisms are microscopic and you can’t notice them. One just wakes up one morning to realize some funny spots on the skin which in most cases signifies skin infection. Most skin infections are very contagious especially when direct contact occurs with an infected person. It is therefore very important for an individual to seek immediate treatment upon realization of a skin infection to avoid spreading it to others. Many prescription drugs and creams for treating skin infections are available in the market and are easily accessible as over the counter drugs in most pharmacies and hospitals. One such popular anti-fungal cream is Ring Guard. It’s normally used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch and eczema. This Ring Guard cream has over the years received a credible performance and effectiveness reputation and is recommended for treating skin infections. Imported from India.
Uses of Ring Guard
- Antifungal & Antibacterial properties
- Ringworm/Daad/Red skin rash that forms a ring around normal-looking skin
- Athletes foot, itching, burning and cracked skin between toes
- Jock Itch/ itchy, burning rash in groin area
- Other fungal skin infections
- Skin infections caused by bacteria
How to use Ring Guard
This is for external use ONLY. Wash & dry affected area and apply New Ring Guard Cream 2-3 times a day. Continue for ten days after lesion have disappeared.
- Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult Doctor if symptom persists. Use with caution in pregnancy. Do not use on face.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.