Skinshine Cream – 15g
Help reduce scars and marks on your skin. Reduce pigmentation and makes the skin look even toned. Reduces acne and pimples. Skin shine cream Weight: 15g. Imported from India.
In Depth Information on SKINSHINE CREAM
Expert advice for Hydroquinone Topical
- Use of sunscreen is a must while using hydroquinone topical. Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing. Even minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
- Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you develop allergic skin reaction or notice blue-black darkening of skin upon use of hydroquinone.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated or injured skin.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain peroxides (hydrogen peroxide/benzoyl peroxide), resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid as it may cause unwanted side effects.
- You may be advised by your doctor to perform a skin sensitivity test to avoid any allergic reaction
- Use in children aged below 12 years is not recommended unless under the strict supervision of doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to hydroquinone or any of its ingredients.